Vance H. Cooper
Cooper Mediation Inc.
|DATE AND TIME
Thursday, May 11, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
In Person or Webcast
Osgoode Professional Development
1 Dundas St. West, 26th Floor
| ONLINE REPLAY June 15, 2017
Learn from an international faculty of mediation experts how to navigate the complex and nuanced issues arising in today’s mediations
- It’s not necessarily about the money – recognizing and discerning the cultural interests at play
- Are the parties there to settle or pursue other agendas?
- What are the unique skills and tools required to mediate human rights disputes?
- First Nations disputes – bridging the cultural gap
- Considerations and implications which may exist beyond the boundaries of the dispute being mediated
- Sports and entertainment disputes – a different type of diversity
- Ascertaining if there are absentee decision-makers and what to do when those situations arise