AMINZ - Dispute Resolution Conference
Wellington, NZ: 23 – 25 July 2015
NZ$650 buys you:
- 2 ½ days of conferencing
- Newbies event for anyone new to an AMINZ conference, Parliamentary launch, Annual Dinner,
Fellows’ Breakfast, meals at conference
- Over 45 presenters from New Zealand, Australia, England and Scotland
- Over 40 separate sessions
- Concurrent streams featuring adjudication, arbitration, mediation, expert witnessing and conciliation
Plenary addresses by:
- Hon. Amy Adams, Minister of Justice
- Hon. Michael Kirby AC CMG
- Wendy Miles QC
- John Sturrock QC
- Dr Maryanne Garry
Early-bird registration is now open.
All registration completed online will go into a draw to receive a $200 refund.
As a member of a supporting organisation, please register at AMINZ member rates.
|To see more information about conference, click HERE
To view the programme, click HERE
To register, click HERE